Thursday, July 01, 2010

Birthday Celebration at Japan 23 BBQ Steamboat Buffet

This Monday night TD12 finally had another gathering...
Our gathering seems to be lesser and lesser...
Cause everyone has been busy with own studies and etc...

Monday is Document's birthday and Wednesday was JianHoong and CheeSeang's birthday...
Thus they suggested to go Japan 23 Steamboat...
This is the 2nd time I went there within 1 month...
But seriously I'm not sick of it... =)
Pretty love there...

I realized there's lots of people asking me how to go there or where is it located ever since I've updated my previous post...
So I decided to put up a map here...
I know I'm sucks in Autocad...
Please forgive..
(Click image to enlarge)

Japan 23 Steamboat map

Last time didn't had the chance to take the pictures of the food provided there...
So ya will show some of it here...

Live frog...

Clam or whatever it is called...

Shrooms

Meats

Balls

After the main course...
And I so wanted to try out DIY ais kacang...

Tada...
This is my self-made ice kacang... Bangga~~ XD

After everything had settled down in my tummy...
I grab another ice cream too...

Semi yam semi mint...

This is the creative production of TD12's guy...

CheeSeang said they're from Foundation in Art..
I agree with that... =D

As soon as I got the celebration's photo I'll update again...
Don't miss it!

No comments: